Followers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Initial Belief: Markets are not Random

This blog is an online place for me to put my general investment findings, and encourage people to comment and help me learn about investing.  Although I have invested for many years, I have found only a few strategies that work for some periods.  I haven't found anything that works all the time.  The challenge with this blog is to find a general investment strategy that works (out paces inflation and positive after-tax return) in all parts of the business cycle.

I recently completed an EMBA from the Richard Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario.  I had a great opportunity to learn about many things, but several courses taught me new ways to look at company financing, management accounting, hedging, financial risk management, and global economics.

There is so little I know.  This blog aims to edukate me!

Welcome.

I do not endorse using any of these ideas for investment purposes.  Please educate yourself from reliable sources and take council from the proper learned and responsible people.  I am not offering you advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are intelligent and accepted, but the best are the ones that help me earn my daily bread!